Blog #7

 Day #7

Today was another great day of my senior project. Lexie and I came in a bit earlier today at around 8 am this morning. Like last week on Monday, we started off by making a plan for the week to come. We figured out what dorms would be receiving baked goods on the specific days in the week. By request, we will be making our red velvet cupcakes again for a couple of lucky dorms. I am really excited for this week to come and the unique foods that we will be diving into! We then got started on making a whole bunch of chocolate chip cookies for tonights senior seminar in the dining hall. Lexie and I also wrapped a large amount of cookies into plastic bags for lunch which took a long time. One major thing that this project has opened my eyes to is how much work goes into every component of Proctor's meals! After this Lexie and I once again helped serving lunch in the line which is always fun. Before we left Lexie and I then made chocolate chip- banana muffins for tommrows breakfast... YUM! Stay tuned for tommrows blog post! 

-Jaimes Southworth


^^^ Lexie whipping up the chocolate chip cookie dough!


Comments