Blog #9

 Day #9

Hi there! Today Lexie and I made rice crispy treats with Hannah. This was by far our easiest recipe, but possibly the messiest. We started off by heating up about 4 bags of marshmallows and some butter.... it smelt delicious. We then had a huuuggeee bowl of rice crispy cereal that we mixed together with the marshmallow. This was a messy job as the marshmallow is extremely sticky so we worked it in with double-gloved hands. Rice crispy treats are such a simple treat but end up being so yummy. We soon helped out with serving lunch and eventually ate ourselves. This was a very quick day but before we left Lexie and I split up and worked on something different. I was in charge of cutting the large pans of rice crispy treats and wrapping them up to go to the dorms. Meanwhile, Lexie made some double chocolate muffins. After this was done Lexie and I delivered the rice crispies to Rulon and MLS. I got positive feedback from both dorms which was nice!! Thanks for reading another of my blogs! Tune in next time!


Comments