Blog #4



 Day #4

Hi there! Today was the fourth day of our senior project and it was amazing as always. Today Lexie and I needed to make the banana bread for Davis and Johnson house. For this baked good Lexie and I were challenged to basically try and figure out the recipe by increasing it and gathering all the ingredients. I feel as although I’m getting more and more comfortable with baking and improving my skills along the way. We actually ran out of bananas for the banana bread to Hannah said we could just substitute the rest with apple sauce. I have never even heard of this but it still ended up tasting very delicious. We also made coffee cake for tomorrow’s breakfast which I have never baked before! I’m very glad to have had another good day in the kitchen! See ya later! 

Comments