Blog #8

 Day #8

Today was another fabulous day in the kitchen. Lexie and I had decided a while back that we wanted to make oreo cheesecake cookies for one of the days of our senior project. I was an hour late today because I had to get my vaccine in the morning. I ended up arriving around 11:00am. Lexie had already got started with the dough so I jumped in to help around lunchtime. The recipe for this cookie is very similar to truffles where there are no raw eggs added. Lexie and I always bake enough goods that way we will have some to take home. We tried the cookies in their "truffle form" before putting them I the oven and decided that we wanted to save them in "truffle form" for ourselves and bake the rest that we're going to the dorms. We ended up delivering the cookies to Gulick and Mack house and they sounded like they really enjoyed them! Thanks again for tuning into another blog post! See ya next time.

***Forgot to take pictures so here is a lovely image of oreo cheesecake cookies from the internet.... ours looked way better!!:)


Comments